Companies on a strong growth trajectory have to plan for the appropriate level of operational expertise, resources and functions. Not having the skill sets can distract or slow you down. Often times you aren't large enough to justify the functional specialty or you have the skill set internally, but you need advanced tools to handle the complications of expansion.
DGNA offers tools and experts to help you improve and scale those functions and activities. Outsourcing can be economical when a full-time position is overkill and it keeps you moving with proven professionals. Alternatively, your internal professionals can benefit from having advanced tools to help them — all of which can be provided by DGNA.
Functional expertise is one of the keys to success when you area growth company trying to get to the next level. DGNA has experts that can provide resources in many functional areas to either help plan or staff on a temporary or part-time basis. Sometimes as you grow, outsourcing functional expertise is the most economical way to go and DGNA can help. Areas where we have resources to help are:
- CFO / Controllership - DGNA experts include former CFO's of companies large and small, public and private. These experts can be a key management resource to help structure an accounting department, implement internal controls, prepare financial reports, design dashboards and Key Performance Indicators (KPI's), manage lenders and investors, and perform financial resource planning. DGNA offers a fractional CFO arrangement where you get all the benefits of a dedicated CFO, but at a part-time cost.
- Sales & Marketing - DGNA experts can help you create a strategic sales and marketing plan to effectively position your product, manage your channels, and acquire customers.
- Operations - Being able to deliver on your promises is key to success. Once you have orders, they have to processed, built and shipped flawlessly to retain your customers. DGNA has expertise in all aspects of operations including purchasing, production planning, inventory control, fulfillment policies and quality control. Specialists experienced in LEAN Manufacturing and Continuous Improvement are at the ready to assist.
- Information Technology and Cybersecurity Planning - Let DGNA experts help design and construct your IT networks for maximum efficency and security and to make sure you have to appropriate tools to meet your goals. Cyber attacks can take the strongest business and send them into a tailspin. Don’t let your business plan be derailed by becoming a victim to an external cyber attack by planning ahead with DGNA experts.
- Human Capital - Your team is the most important asset in helping you succeed on your ambitous growth path. As you grow your team you need to adjust your policies from recruitment to management of employees to keep everything moving the same direction. DGNA experts can help you design the appropriate policies and help you with the best practices being used to motivate and reward.
- Tax Strategy Planning - Growth companies need to preserve cash by making smart choices when it comes to taxes. DGNA and its parent CPA firm, Dennis Gartland & Neirgarth, combine to chart the most effective tax strategies for your business. The expertise at Dennis Gartland & Niergarth is deep and up to date on the latest trends and strategies.
- Dashboard Design/Internal Reporting
- Cash Flow Improvement
- Cost Management/Profit Improvement
- Cost Accounting
- Overhead and Labor Cost Study
- Inventory Improvement
- Goal Setting (Financial)
- Internal Control Assessment
- Financial Policy/Procedure
- Lease vs. Buy Analysis
- Business Interruption Analysis
- Quoting/Estimating Costs
- Human Capital Services
- Recruitment Services