You’re at a divergent point in the company’s life cycle?
- What is my value and is it optimized?
- How about a capital raise to fund another growth round?
- Should you strategically merge to gain resources?
- Would a sale be in the owners’ best interest?
- What are all the options to reward your stakeholders?
DGNA is your best choice because:
- Experienced advisors with real personal transactional experience
- Connected to buyers and networks
- Specialists with understanding of available options
- Strategy tools to maximize value and negotiate
- Creative and affordable fee structures
Every business owner will someday face the challenge: take control of your business transition, or let other forces control the outcome. Running your business is second nature to you, and it may be difficult to imagine someone else taking control of the reins.
DGNA Advisory can help guide the successful transition of your business to new owners and management, either from within the company or outside, and help you develop a financial strategy to help outgoing owners sustain their lifestyle and career. Our specialists have access to unique networks and buyers with an understanding of available options.
Don’t let emotions allow you to make foolish decisions with your business, trust DGNA Advisory to develop strategies that will maximize your company’s value and help you safely cross this point of divergence in your company’s life cycle.
Things we can help with include: